Ultrix 2.2 and SL/IP anyone?

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at decuac.dec.com
Fri Feb 5 05:25:50 AEST 1988

In article <20341 at felix.UUCP> dsc at izimbra.CSS.GOV (love comes tumbling) writes:

> fred avolio (you there, fred? :-) might be
> able to comment on whether slip will run on a binary ultrix system.

Yeah, I'm here...  (I just hope the ULTRIX Product Group is reading.
I'd say there is a bit of interest in SLIP, eh?)  When I installed
SLIP here, I needed to diddle with init_main.c which does not come but
in binary form on a binary distribution.  You have an easier way, I'd
love to hear about it (really!).

Also, the SLIP version *I* have running is an OLD version. But it
works.  (if_sl.c revision 1.2 86/02/22)

Fred