Code for reverse Lat under Ultrix 2.2

David Schmidt davids at iscuva.ISCS.COM.UUCP
Wed Jul 27 02:51:07 AEST 1988

Has anyone figured out how to dial a modem connected to a
Decserver 200?  I know reverse LAT is possible because my
printers are connected to terminal servers, but there is
no documentation on how it is done.

We do not have sources, so I can't dig in and figure it out
for myself.
--
David Schmidt              UUCP:  davids at iscuva.ISCS.COM
ISC Systems Corporation           (uunet!iscuva!davids)

[ I don't think you can do this under Ultrix v2.2.  -- Art Z. ]