Submission for comp-unix-ultrix

Larry W. Virden lwv at n8emr.UUCP
Tue May 17 05:18:15 AEST 1988

I am in search of a device driver guru who knows tty drivers quite well.
In specific, I am attempting to expand the clist buffer size so that I
no longer lose data.  I can get DZ driver to work with the expanded buffers
but the dh driver just 'hangs'; it appears to be handing when attempting
to do the uballoc.  I need some tips on where to go from here.
--
Larry W. Virden	 75046,606 (CIS)
674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817