Ultrix Vers. 3.0 Official Distribution Date

P Tyers tyers at trlluna.trl.oz
Sat Feb 4 06:26:44 AEST 1989

Can someone help me? When was Ultrix 3.0 officially distributed, I repeat
distributed, not released or sent out as beta in the USA?

I believe it was on or around 1 December 1988 but need confirmation. I am
curently in discussion with DEC Australia regarding the timeframe for
distribution of upgrades in Australia. Current estimate is about end March
which I consider totally unacceptable; to belt DEC Aust. I need facts to
weight the club. At approximately A$1000 per month for DECAID I expect
some service, is this too much to expect?

thanks in advance

P Tyers,	           JANET tyers%trlluna.oz at uk.ac.ucl.cs
ACSnet 	tyers at trlluna.oz   UUCP {uunet,hplabs,ukc}!munnari!trlluna.oz!tyers
CSnet	tyers at trlluna.oz   ARPAnet tyers%trlluna.oz at uunet.uu.net
MAIL: Telecom Research Laboratories, P.O. Box 249, Clayton, VICTORIA 3168,AUST