Summary of 3rd party disks on 3100

Ricky Palmer - 603881-0370 - ZK3-3/T74 rsp at decvax.dec.com
Fri May 19 00:25:21 AEST 1989

-------

I spoke yesterday with an engineer at CDC in Oklahoma City
about the Wren V. He told me that microcode level 5911
has some problems that only show up on "very fast machines".
I asked what the latest rev level is that they feel works
correctly for both synchronous and asynchronous and he
said rev 5466 is the correct one. He also said that owners
of the older microcode drives should go through their distributors
to send their drives back in to CDC for updates of the microcode.
Hope this helps....

---   Ricky Palmer	 Ultrix Advanced Development
---   Digital Equipment Corporation
---   Nashua, New Hampshire
---   ... One of the fathers of PMAX ...