keyboard resetting on Vaxstation II with Ultrix 3.0

B. Ferguson bferguso at bonnie.ics.uci.edu
Sat May 6 12:59:57 AEST 1989

Newsgroups: comp.unix.ultrix
Subject: Re: Fonts on ULTRIX/DECwindows.

I have just installed ULTRIX 3.0 and UWS 2.0 on our machines. I loaded
the adobe fonts and all of UWS. Now when we run code which worked under
X11 they crash with font not found (8x10).

Can anyone tell me where dec puts the fonts and were X11 puts them.

I don't know too much about fonts as it is so any additional info would
help. Don't be brief, I'd rather have things over explained then miss
something.

Thanks

Bruce.

Note  xlsfonts only gives me about 8 basic fonts 9x15 etc.