traceroute for ultrix/mips?

Jeffrey Mogul mogul at wrl.dec.com
Thu Aug 30 10:56:53 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug29.081749.10776 at ircam.ircam.fr> mf at ircam.ircam.fr (Michel Fingerhut) writes:
>Does anyone have traceroute running on DECstations 3100 &/or DECsystems 58x0,
>ultrix 3.1 / 4.0?  I really need only the kernel mod, but since I don't have
>ultrix sources...

I'm pretty sure that this is fixed in 4.0.  At least, it works on
my 4.0 system, and I don't think any of the hackers around here (except
for me) has had a chance to patch the sources that I compiled my kernel
from.

Of course, if you can't get a 4.0 release tape, then this doesn't
do you much good.  Sorry, I can't help with that.

-Jeff