Large format 4.0 Documentation?

Dave White davew at viper.gvg.tek.com
Thu Aug 9 04:48:21 AEST 1990

What's going on with the 4.0 documentation?  I haven't received the
Ultrix-32 stuff yet, but I got the DECnet-Ultrix 4.0 a few days ago
and what I got was a box with a tape and a bunch of 8 1/2" x 11"
looseleaf documents but no binder.  Inside was a note about "The
documentation for DECnet-ULTRIX 4.0 prvides a modular approach to
the information.  This new organization will make finding information
easier."  I don't know that shuffling through a pile of paper is
easier.

Is all the Ultrix 4.0 documentation coming this way?  What happened
to the smaller format that I already have binders for?

Dave White	Grass Valley Group, Inc.   VOICE: +1 916.478.3052
P.O. Box 1114  	Grass Valley, CA  95945    FAX: +1 916.478.3887
Internet: davew at gvgpsa.gvg.tek.com
UUCP: ...!tektronix!gvgpsa.gvg.tek.com!davew