email going to wrong spool directory

Gordon Vickers gordon at prls.UUCP
Sat Aug 18 01:35:39 AEST 1990

        I don't remember changing anything other than adding a couple
   of new connections, but uucp is no longer routing incoming mail to
   the appropriate spool directory (/usr/spool/mail) .

        Incoming mail messages are now going to
            /usr/spool/uucpublic/$USER/D.$REMOTExxxxx
        Outgoing is OK.

       Ideas anyone ?

BTW: Ultrix 3.1 on a VAX 11/750 .

 Thank you for any assistance,
Gordon Vickers 408/991-5370        {mips,pyramid|philabs}!prls!gordon
Signetics in Sunnyvale,Ca (USA)
Earth is a complex array of symbiotic relationships: Every extinction, whether
 animal, mineral, vegetable, or cultural hastens our own demise.