Major/Minor number of dial-in & dial-out ports

Tommy Hsieh yhsieh at cadence.cadence.com
Tue Aug 21 08:39:56 AEST 1990

  Does anyone know the major an minor numbers of dial-in and dial-out devices
on DECstat3100 ?  Thanks in advance.

I    Tommy Hsieh              I    Cadence Design System, Inc.     I
I    (408) 987-5285           I    3393 Octavius Drive             I
I                             I    Santa Clara, CA 95054-3082      I
I    mail address :                                                I
I      yhsieh at cadence.com                                          I
I      ...!{versatc,apollo,ucbcad,uunet}!cadence!yhsieh            I