filter for an HP LaserJet II

Robert D. Haskins HASKINS at MAINE.BITNET
Thu Aug 2 21:49:44 AEST 1990

I am looking for filter source for an HP LaserJet II series printer.
DEC says that the ln03 filters should work for the LaserJet--we have not
found this to be the case.  HP is no help in the matter--we dont have an
HP/UX machine on site.  When printing a file, extraneous characters appear
at the top of the file (which appear to be ln03 control characters)
among other problems.  Has anyone out there had this problem?  If so,
what have you done to correct it?

!bob