LK401 keyboard and X

Johan Vromans jv at mh.nl
Wed Aug 1 06:33:43 AEST 1990

I have a LK401 keyboard (from a VT1000) connected to my VAXstation,
and I like it very much more than the conventional LK201 keyboard.
Is there a way to configure the X-server to allow the use of the ALT
key (instead of the Compose key) so the Compose key can be used where
it is designed for (to compose characters)?

	Johan
--
Johan Vromans				       jv at mh.nl via internet backbones
Multihouse Automatisering bv		       uucp: ..!{uunet,hp4nl}!mh.nl!jv