Ultrix 3.1C Patch Tape

George Robbins grr at cbmvax.commodore.com
Wed Feb 14 15:06:07 AEST 1990

In article <9658 at cbmvax.commodore.com> grr at cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com (George Robbins) writes:
> Well, the elusive Ultrix 3.1C Patch Tape finally showed up in the mail today,
> courtesy of DEC software distribution and Federal Express.

Warning: if you have the special /usr/lib/lpd that is part of the lps20 print
server client support, the patch installation silently over-writes the special
daemon with a corrected version of the standard 3.1C printer daemon.  This
makes your lps20 kind of stop working.  (I assume the same for the lps40).

but no way officially representing:   domain: grr at cbmvax.commodore.com