What is the part no. for UWS 2.2 upgrade for the DS3100(RISC)

George Robbins grr at cbmvax.commodore.com
Wed Feb 7 20:23:51 AEST 1990

In article <1547 at ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> dyer at ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) writes:
> I'd like to call DECDirect to order this, but don't know
> what to ask for.  Can someone out there help me?  The
> phone folks at DECDirect really don't know what I'm asking for
> and I don't want to order the wrong thing.

It's been a while, so you might want to check with your DEC sales office...

There isn't a separate order number for updates, rather what you do is to
reorder the "media" or "media + documentation" option for your configuration.
Theoretically, as soon as the update is "released", they stop shipping the
old stuff and transition to the new or a package including base + update.

You could call the DECdirect "hotline" number and verify that they're shipping
UWS 2.2 or whatever...

but no way officially representing:   domain: grr at cbmvax.commodore.com