Advice on DS3100 Peripherals ?

krueger at tacvax.mdcbbs.com krueger at tacvax.mdcbbs.com
Fri Feb 2 04:31:01 AEST 1990

We are begining to look at several additional peripheral devices for our
DECstation 3100's.  I would appreciate any advice you have out there on the
following topics:

	1) Disk drives larger than 600mb.  What vendors?  What problems?

	2) 8mm backup subsystems.  What vendors?   What problems?

Questions like this must come up often, but we only have an itemhold=14
so I can't check previous postings.  Please send either followups or replies.
I'ld appreciate any and all advice/horror stories/recommendations.

Thanks to all in advance.
--
|  Ken Krueger               |    Voice: (714) 952-6151                      |