3rd hsc on ultrix 3.1

Gilad Yaron gilad at il3cad.intel.com
Wed Mar 7 06:49:48 AEST 1990

We currently have 4 vax8800 and 2 vax6310 running Ultrix3.1.
All the disks of these vaxes are connected thru 2 HSCs.

As the number of disks ports is limitted, we would like very much to
connect a third hsc (which we already have since the good 'ole VMS
days)

According to DEC documentation, only 2 hscs are supported under ultrix
(Yes, I did RTFM).

Is anybody out there using more than 2 hsc is ultrix environment?