adding a modem to a decstation 3100

Constance Stillinger connie at psych.Stanford.EDU
Wed Mar 14 15:38:30 AEST 1990

In article <8102 at sdcc6.ucsd.edu> ux1925 at sdcc12.ucsd.edu (burt bakor) writes:

> Help,
>
> I'm trying to connect a hayes modem to a decstaion 3100 and can't
> seem to make contact with the hayes. Has anybody done this ? What
> did your cable look like ( sigh, never had this problem with SUNS )?

I'd like to second this request for info -- I'm supposed to get an
ethernet connection sometime in the indefinite future, but in the
meantime must make do with a modem for dialing in and out, if possible.

Thanks!

Connie
connie at psych.stanford.edu  (Now of Northwestern Univ., Evanston, IL)
-------