unaligned access

George Robbins grr at cbmvax.commodore.com
Fri Mar 16 19:31:31 AEST 1990

Has anyone found out how to disable ** logging ** of the RISC unaligned access
errors to the errlog file?  It seems that that the lps20 support stuff generates
these errors with considerable frequency making my log file get kind of big...

-rw-r--r--  1 root     45772388 Mar 15 22:46 /usr/adm/syserr/syserr.cbmvax

This translates to around 150K fixup messages over a several week period.

I'd also be curious if anyone else is using the lps20 stuff or has gotten a
fixed up copy of lpscom...

Yes, I know I've got to call software support about this and a growing handful
of non-critical problems, but I'm kind of short of phone tag time right now...

but no way officially representing:   domain: grr at cbmvax.commodore.com