X/Open curses -- redrawing the screen after SIGCONT

Leonard J. Peirce peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Tue Mar 20 00:14:38 AEST 1990

I have a curses program with three windows that need to be redrawn after a
SIGCONT signal.  I have a signal handler that seems to work -- it redraws
things just fine.  But when the signal handler returns, the screen is
cleared.  Is this a known bug or am I just lucky?  Is there a workaround?
Leonard J. Peirce               Internet:  peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Western Michigan University                peirce at gw.wmich.edu
Academic Computer Center        UUCP:      ...!uunet!sharkey!wmichgw!peirce
Kalamazoo, MI  49008            Phone:     (616) 387-5469