which DTP-software do you use on your DECstation ?

Stefan Esser se at ikp.uni-koeln.de
Sat May 26 06:44:34 AEST 1990

We are looking for software running on DECstations, that

1) lets me WYSIWYG-edit scientfic texts,
2) gives TeX-like capabilities,
3) imports graphics generated by other programs (postscript and other),
4) supports the creation of simple drawings,
5) generates postscript output,
6) may be used from any X-Terminal.

One product I know of is the 'Publisher' made by 'ArborText, Inc.' but
I think its available only on Suns.

If you know a good scientific publishing software, please send me a note.
I would like to know of advantages, problems, required resources and prices.

Thanks in advance

Stefan
--
 Stefan Esser, Institute of Nuclear Physics, University of Cologne, W. Germany
 se at ikp.Uni-Koeln.DE