Ultrix 4.1!

Marcus J. Ranum mjr at hussar.dco.dec.com
Fri Nov 9 01:56:13 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov8.131849.21229 at cs.utk.edu> Dave Sill <de5 at ornl.gov> writes:

>What's an SPR?  To what e-mail address can I send one?  I don't
>have the time to fool with paper...

	An SPR is a bug report, basically. To my knowledge you can't send
one in electronically - there are forms available - paper forms. I won't
editorialize either, but having people press for an electronic way of
submitting SPRs *might* help. The Digital employees who you'll run into
in comp.unix.ultrix are already used to using the net - I hate paper
myself.

	Of course, I know of other vendors who have had electronic SPRs,
and it seems to be a lot easier to "lose" an SPR that comes in electronically.

mjr.