Common Lisp on DEC/mips & Ultrix 4.0 (was: KCl on DECsystem 5820)

Rolf Lindgren rolfl at humanist.uio.no
Mon Nov 5 17:49:20 AEST 1990

I've been able to compile akcl to a dec3100 (it did take som effort - why
couldn't they make the dec3100 patches work in the first place?)

However, I haven't been able to compile pcl (xerox' clos-implementation). Kcl
complaints about stack overflow, dumps core and aborts. Anybody know how to
increase kcl's stack (or decrease pcl's use of it?)

Rolf Lindgren		| 	"The opinions expressed above are
612 Bjerke Studentheim	|  	 not necessarily those of anyone"
N-0589 OSLO 5		|             rolfl at humanist.uio.no