terminal watcher?

Elliott Finley efinley%peruvian.utah.edu at cs.utah.edu
Sat Nov 3 07:59:38 AEST 1990

Sorry if this has been asked recently, I haven't been following this
group.

We are switching some of our INGRES applications from VMS to ULTRIX
and here is the situation...

On the vms machines we have a terminal watcher program that comes in
really handy when a user calls up and says "I'm getting such and such
error".  To find out exactly what the problem is, we just watch the
terminal and have them generate the error again.

So the question, is there the same kind of utility for UNIX (ULTRIX)?

If so, where can I get it from (preferably FTP)

  Thanks in advance...

        Please reply to efinley at peruvian.utah.edu (Elliot Finley)

                  as I don't read this group regularly...