Help shell script programming

Len Makin len at mel.dit.csiro.au
Wed Nov 14 10:33:16 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov9.123319.1210 at mdcbbs.com>, ke004ke01 at mdcbbs.com writes:

|>       Howdy:
|>
|>       I was wondering if there are any good books and or DEC
|> publications on shell script programming for ULTRIX ??  Or maybe
|> are there any classes on this subject ??
|>

|> grAnt

Try "A Practical Guide to the Unix System" ,M.G.Sobell,
 (Benjamin Cummings 1989, ISBN 0-8053-0243-3)
Chapter 8 covers the Bourne Shell, Chapter 9 the C shell,
 and there's even an appendix on the Korn shell.

	Len Makin
	Senior lecturer, Monash University College Gippsland.
	temporarily on leave at CSIRO Information Technology Melbourne AUSTRALIA.
	makin at mel.dit.csiro.au