third party memorty for dec station 5000 and decsystem 5400

Rich Wernick wernick at cpoint.clearpoint.com
Wed Nov 28 04:51:11 AEST 1990

I work for Clearpoint Research Corporation, and work in product support
engineering. We are one of the leading third party designers of DEC memory
and subsystems. We offer an 8MB and 32MB memory module for the
Decstation 5000 series. We offer 24 hour product support along with a
lifetime warranty on all memory. I have been envolved with the technical
documemtation of the product and we are fully up to date on all system
aspects of the Decstation 5000. Just look us up and give us a call.

Thanks Much

Rich Wernick
wernick at cpoint.UUCP