Using HP LaserJet with DS3100

Hung H. Le hung at hydrogen.cchem.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 29 08:55:03 AEST 1990

	We have an HP LaserJet printer connected to a DS3100 (Ultrix 3.1)
    through one of the port (/dev/tty01) in the back of the base unit.
	Intermittently, the LaserJet stopped with the error number 22
    (receiving buffer has overflowed during a busy state). If you know what
    might have caused this problem, please leave me a message. My Email
    address is at the end of this message. Thank you.

 Hung H. Le                                     hung at ucbcchem.BITNET
 hung at cchem.Berkeley.EDU            ...!ucbvax!cchem.berkeley.edu!hung
 "If it wasn't hard, they wouldn't call it hardware."