Is there appletalk support in Ultrix 4.0? And if not...

Goldberg dsg at mbunix.mitre.org
Mon Sep 3 02:17:02 AEST 1990

In addition to Pacer, I seem to recall Mt. Xinu offering a package
similar to TOPS from Sun that would run under Ultrix.  We nearly
bought it (this was back under Ultrix 2.2), but decided there wasn't
enough local demand to justify having it (we already ran TOPS on
several Suns).
--
Dave Goldberg                     UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator
The Mitre Corporation   MS B020   Bedford, MA 01730        617-271-2460