Sendmail and V4.1

Klaus Harbo harbo at diku.dk
Fri Jan 4 21:20:27 AEST 1991

We have several DS3100s running V3.1 and will soon be upgrading to V4.1.
However, one of the machines works as mail-platform for a lot of people,
and has a somewhat non-standard sendmail.cf, the details of which I know
very little.

- A lot of people around here depend heavily on e-mail, and absence of mail
would be more or less a catastrophe.

Has anyone experienced any problems with sendmail, going from V3.1 to
ver. 4.0/4.1 that we should be aware of before we upgrade? Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Klaus Harbo

|  Klaus Harbo                   |                                         |
|  Euromath Center               | e-mail:               harbo at euromath.dk |
|  Universitetsparken 5          | phone:           +45 3135 3133 ext. 417 |
|  DK-2100 Copenhagen            | fax:                      +45 3135 0427 |