trailer page...

Leonard Peirce peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Tue Jan 29 05:23:43 AEST 1991

In article <12755 at hubcap.clemson.edu> hubcap at hubcap.clemson.edu (System Janitor) writes:
>We have several printers in our machine room that are shared by several
>of our vaxes. The VMS vaxes all print trailer pages after each job.
>I was asked by our operations staff to fix it so that trailer pages
>were printed after ULTRIX print jobs as well.

You'd probably have to write a new filter that would write a trailer
page.  I've wanted to do this for a while but I haven't had the time.
Does anyone out there have a filter that writes trailer pages?
Leonard Peirce                  Internet:  peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Western Michigan University                peirce at gw.wmich.edu
Academic Computing Services     UUCP:      ...!uunet!sharkey!wmichgw!peirce
Kalamazoo, MI  49008            Phone:     (616) 387-5469