tcsh wanted

Scott Dorsey kludge at grissom.larc.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 4 02:07:12 AEST 1991

Does anyone out there have a compiled version of tcsh for the Decstation
machines running Ultrix 4.0?  I have a number of folks who prefer tcsh
for the VMS-style history service, and use it on our Sun machines.  If it
were available under VMS they would find the world a more pleasant place,
but I am not up to digging up the sources and recompiling it right now.

--
Scott Dorsey/ Kaptain Kludge
NASA Langley Research Center, Aircraft Guidance and Control Branch

Disclaimer: Neither NASA nor Lockheed really know anything about what