Help! need recent (ultrix 4.1 or 4.2) scsi_data.c

AJ Casamento ajc at thendara.pa.dec.com
Fri Jun 7 04:32:41 AEST 1991

	Philip Yzarn de Louraille writes:

	>> Could some DEC people tell if it is *legal* (NO FLAMES, PLEASE)
	>> to help a fellow admisnistrator with the above request???

    Philip,

      I have already sent Lawrence Anthony the above file. It contains no
    AT&T Code so it was not an issue. The Digital SCSI interface is an open
    one and I know of no reason not to (Ultrix v4.2 is released). The more
    likely issue is that if he's actually trying to get at the added function-
    ality of the release, he's going to find out that scsi_data.c calls out
    devices that Ultrix v4.0 knows nothing about. But, I'll cross that bridge
    when I come to it.

				Thanx,
				  AJ

      * AJ Casamento			"The question is not whether or    *
      * Digital's TRI/ADD Program	 not the opinions are mine; but    *
      * 100 Hamilton Ave. UCO1-B	 rather, which of my personalities *
      * Palo Alto, CA 94301-1616	 do they belong to?"		   *
      * 415.853.6744							   *
      * ajc at decwrl.dec.com						   *