Ultrix 4.2 gripe

Nick Horton horton at bogart.cse.ogi.edu
Fri Jun 28 04:00:42 AEST 1991

In article <2167 at tamsun.TAMU.EDU> j1h9453 at zeus.tamu.edu writes:
>In article <1991Jun26.135718 at wsl.dec.com>, gringort at wsl.dec.com (Joel Gringorten) writes:
>
>Then post a formal apology to one of you customers.
>--
>Joel Huddleston  eka j1h9453 at zeus.tamu.edu
>     Peace: Not just the absence of war but the absence of fear.
>       War: Not just the absence of peace but the absence of cowardice.
>Disclaimer: Not just the absence of blame but the absence of repsponsiblilty.

Joel,
	I think your abuse is unwarranted and uncalled for.  Responses by
DEC employees on the net help me maintain my systems in an efficient way.
I find them extremely helpful.  However, I get what I pay for, and don't
expect more.  If you want hand-holding and resolution of problems, then
you need to call Tech Support.  Bashing a DEC employee who says he can't
replicate your problem is very negative, and I think you owe *him* an apology.

Just my opinion,

--
Nicholas Horton			Systems Manager, Oregon Graduate Institute CS/E
horton at cse.ogi.edu		(503) 690-1106