is landscape available for lno3r PostScript printer?

Yan K. Lau lau at desci.wharton.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 25 01:55:40 AEST 1991

Subject line says it all.  One of our users notice that the -Olandscape
switch to the lpr command was not working.  The output was still coming
out in portrait mode.  We have a DEC LN03R PostScript printer attached.

Is it simply configured wrong, s additional work needed to get landscape
switch to work or is it just broken?

Yan.
--
   )~  Yan K. Lau    lau at kings.wharton.upenn.edu      The Wharton School
 ~/~   Sheenaphile           128.91.11.233       University of Pennsylvania