Installing tcsh on Ultrix 4.1?

Yan K. Lau lau at desci.wharton.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 26 01:06:23 AEST 1991

How do I install tcsh on DECstations running Ultrix 4.1?
Where can I get the sources?  Is there a set that is ready-made
to compile under Ultrix?  One of our users got the source from
somewhere else on campus but I'm having problems compiling it.
Also, the readme says that I need the sources for 4.3 BSD csh.
I'm not sure if I have this; does it come with Ultrix?
I looked up on the archie server and that were many places with
tcsh, which is the best?  Also, I saw already compiled binaries.
Should I use those?  But they were version specific.  Am I going
to need another version when we go to 4.2?  Is it maintainable?

Yan.
--
   )~  Yan K. Lau    lau at kings.wharton.upenn.edu      The Wharton School
 ~/~   Sheenaphile           128.91.11.233       University of Pennsylvania