rshd in Ultrix 4.2

Farhad Shakeri farhad at CS.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jun 26 03:14:31 AEST 1991

Hi,

Does anybody have problem with rshd under Ultrix 4.2 ?

When I try to execute a command like "rsh machine ls " ,
I always get "Permission denied.",  but rlogin works fine.

If I grabe the rshd from Ultrix 4.1 then everything is fine.

Thanks in advance.