SUMMARY: uucico aborts with alarm after 1 KByte, ...

Yehiel Greenbaum heasif at SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL
Sun Jun 2 08:52:18 AEST 1991

I'm having the same problem.  I'm convinced that the problem is flow
control but have not managed to decide if it is the modem or the comm
servire which is doing it.

Once I get it working, I have to figure out how to get the same line
to behave differently for normal users and uucp logins...
--
Heasif - The Judaic Studies Electronic Newsletter
A SAF Project - Avrum Goodblatt director, Yehiel Greenbaum, editor