HP plotter printcap, LAT

Ron Fox fox at rudolf.nscl.msu.edu
Wed Jun 12 06:00:00 AEST 1991

--
 Does anyone have a printcap entry and LAT port setup which allows an
HP 7500 series plotter to work reliably and correctly as a spooled
printer on
a LAT port on ULTRIX?
  Please answer by mail as I am very behind in my reading.
	Thank you,
	Ron Fox
Ron Fox                     | FOX at MSUNSCL.BITNET      | Where the name
NSCL                        | FOX at RUDOLF.NSCL.MSU.EDU | goes on
before
Michigan State University   | MSUHEP::RUDOLF::FOX     | the quality
East Lansing, MI 48824-1321 |                         | goes in.
USA