Ultrix 4.2

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at decuac.dec.com
Tue Jun 4 13:01:07 AEST 1991

In article <AJC.91Jun3174908 at thendara.pa.dec.com> ajc at thendara.pa.dec.com (AJ Casamento) writes:

>    Ultrix v4.2 has made First Customer Ship as of last week (according to
>    the Ultrix Product Management group). You should contact your local office
>    to find out the status of your standard Update kit.

No you should not.  The kits started shipping on Friday, two business
days ago.  What you should do is wait a bit.  They don't *ALL* go out
the very first hour.  If you don't see 4.2 show up in a week or so,
have it checked out.  But it isn't late yet.

(And I hate to see the word "Update" used... someone might think that
it is an Update installation... which it is not....)

Fred