Problems with Dec Station

Jim Hudgens hudgens at sun13.scri.fsu.edu
Fri Jun 21 08:24:44 AEST 1991

In article <MOSS.91Jun18090839 at ibis.cs.umass.edu> moss at cs.umass.edu writes:
>[[ groff-1.02 discussed ]]
>I think it requires g++, available from the same machine and directory ...
>--
>
>		J. Eliot B. Moss, Assistant Professor
>		Department of Computer and Information Science
>		Lederle Graduate Research Center
>		University of Massachusetts
>		Amherst, MA  01003
>		(413) 545-4206, 545-1249 (fax); Moss at cs.umass.edu

I've tried to get g++ running on a ds5000.  I can get it to
compile, but it fails to link at the very last step (using gcc-1.39
and g++-1.39) with some undefines.  Exact same source tree works fine on
a VAX ultrix 4.1 and sun4/sunos4.1.  Anyone have the magic incantations
needed to get g++ running on ds5000/Ultrix 4.1????

JHH

--
Jim Hudgens		Supercomputer Computations Research Institute
hudgens at sun13.scri.fsu.edu
"Nothing's for sure except DEC and VAXe .. er, death and taxes"