Emulex CS-11 timing patches

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Fri Aug 28 20:18:54 AEST 1981

>From menlo70!sytek!sytekvax!sam at Berkeley Fri Aug 28 20:10:35 1981
I stated in a previous note that I would put some news out indicating
those places in the dh driver where 1.5-3 microsecond delays were
needed to insure the Emulex CS-11 didn't get hung up.  I've changed my
mind; instead I'd prefer those people with a CS-11 and microcode
earlier than rev F5 (probably anyone with a CS-11) mail me indicating
they want the patches.  I'll then send them the pertinent dm routines.

Incidently, we've just recently started heavily loading our VAX-11/750,
and it appears the CS-11 is hanging the bus.  Haven't yet deciphered
exactly what's happening; I'll send out some news when/if I figure
things out.

	Sam Leffler
	(ucbvax!menlo70!sytek!sytekvax!sam)