ABLE SUPERMAX testimonials?

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Aug 26 00:11:43 AEST 1981

>From mike at brl Sun Aug 23 22:44:11 1981
Mike -
	I presume you mean the Able DH/DM everything+kitchen sink (with
modem control) on a hex board?  We have had one for about 2 months now,
and have had zero trouble.  We will be buying 5 more in the next year or so.
If thre really is some problem, somebody please speak up!  Mine does just fine.

	We like to mount our distribuition pannels more than 15 feet from
the interface.  In fact, I don't allow terminal cables into the processor
racks.  The switch from 6 40 conductor ribon cables to 2 50 conductor
ribon cables is greatly appreciated -- another reason DH/DM is a favorite.
(We have the dictribution pannels 35 feet away, on the wall).

					Cheers,
					 -Mike