No subject

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Aug 18 19:08:57 AEST 1981

>From decvax!yale-comix!rees at Berkeley Tue Aug 18 19:04:07 1981
To: Mike Minnich
Re: Ramtek displays on the Vax
I can't be specific about the person to contact, but I know that the Brown
Univ. comp sci dept has some sort of big ramtek color display on their
Vax/Unix.  I don't think they're on usenet, but you should have success if
you telephone the department and ask for anyone in the computer graphics
group... sorry this is so vague, hope it gets you somewhere.