No subject

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Fri Aug 28 03:08:53 AEST 1981

>From pur-ee!purdue!cak at Berkeley Fri Aug 28 03:03:08 1981
Originating from purdue at Thu Aug 27 14:22:57 1981
To: pur-ee!ucbvax!unix-wizards

Under Version 6, we were using an optimized RK05 driver written
at the Univ of New South Wales, based on the one by Children's
Museum. Now that we have converted to v7, we would like to use
this driver again (improved throughput by at least 20%). I
was going to do the conversion, but when I got into it, it is
a real mess (lots of stuff treasured up in the buffer headers,
using fields that don't exist anymore). Has anyone out
there done this already? If so, could you mail me a copy?

		Thanks a lot,
		Chris Kent (pur-ee!cincy!chris)