RX21 driver

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Thu Aug 13 16:32:45 AEST 1981

>From JNC at MIT-XX Thu Aug 13 16:22:14 1981
	I found a bug in the UNIX driver for an RX21 (RXV21 actually,
is was on an 11/23) which I thought I'd propogate. The macro TRWAIT()
should read:

while (ptcs->lobyte >= 0)

It currently has just a '>' (it's trying to see when the high bit turns
off) and this causes problems becuase on a fast processor the first
time you look at the register the controller won't let you and returns
a 0, which has (obviously) undesireable results. Boy, was that a bitch
to find....
		Noel
-------