No subject

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Aug 26 16:07:15 AEST 1981

>From RAM at MIT-MC Wed Aug 26 16:02:37 1981
Has anyone out there booted 2.8bsd on RL01's or used  them at all from
a system made from the distribution tape? When I boot rlunix or when
i touch an RL from a successfully booted xpunix, i take an illegal instruction
trap. I have an 11/34 with no floating point hardware (which shouldn't
matter (?) ) and i even rebuilt system  with the floating point
flag  in m40.s turned off.
--bob morris