Reply to 'The Truth about UNIX'

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Thu Aug 13 10:01:32 AEST 1981

>From clyde at UTEXAS-11 Thu Aug 13 09:53:17 1981

	While the gentelman has some cogent points, I also believe he
has permanent brain damage . He is obviously used to DEC systems which
like to hold lusers hands lest they damage themselves, and I had great
difficulty reading completly through his treatise (diatribe?) because
of his own inconsistancies and notions.

	Oh well, not everyone can be enthusiatic (though I noticed he
wrote his document on a UNIX system, using NROFF -- I wonder how
he managed to hold his nose with one hand and type with the other) .
-------