snobol4

utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!cosell at BBN-UNIX utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!cosell at BBN-UNIX
Thu Jul 2 04:52:16 AEST 1981

I think I missed something: I recall someone's asking about the existence
of a snobol4 for UNIX and I vaguely remember some replies, but I guess I
missed the actual answer: did someone own up to having a snobol4 written
in C?  I've looked at `icon', Griswold's latest language, and I'm not all
that interested: I nice garden variety snobol seems more appropriate.

Thanks
  /Bernie