VDH net software for VAX 11/780 w/Berkeley Ver 4.0 UNIX

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!davew at NTIA-ITS utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!davew at NTIA-ITS
Wed Jul 29 19:02:06 AEST 1981

From: davew at NTIA-ITS
If you got a header w/o text, sorry I typed a control D instead of B.
Here's the message I was asked to send.... davew at ntia-its

I need to bring a VAX 11/780 onto the net as a vdh host.  We have ACC's
VDH 11/E hardware and Berkeley Version 4.0 UNIX.  Has anyone done
any or all of the software conversion?

Evi Nemeth, Computer Science Dept
University of Colorado -- (Soon to be on the net, we hope)

Please send replies:

To:       davew at ntia-its
Subject:  Net software info for Evi

-------