x.25

utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!mo at LBL-UNIX utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!mo at LBL-UNIX
Fri Jul 10 13:44:27 AEST 1981

From: mo at LBL-UNIX (Mike O'Dell)
One site in Sweden is running x.25 with a home-brewed interface
(8080 based).  The best trick I know of is to get ACC's UMC with
their x.25 implementation in it.  It is certified and implements
virtual circuits.  I will probably be getting one in the moderately
near future for the same thing.  They have x.29 software done for
RSX, but the interface to the UMC is fairly clean and making a unix
driver shouldn't be too hard.
	-Mike