Adding additional memory to 11/45s

utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!FRANK at UTAH-20 utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!FRANK at UTAH-20
Thu Jul 9 15:45:50 AEST 1981

From: Randy Frank <FRANK at UTAH-20>
Does anyone know of available products that enable one to extend directly
addressable memory on a PDP 11/45 above 256KB?  Ideally, such a product
would emulate 11/44 or 11/70 style 22 bit addressing (i.e., would provide
Unibus mapping registers).  I thought I had seen a memory board which also
had on board 18 to 22 bit address mapping, but can't seem to find any